Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Times article


When it comes to genome testing I believe that it is important you someone to know as much about themselves as possible. I think that this is important because people need to know how to treat their bodies. For example if you have a rare cancer with Norway to treat it a d the doctors decide not to tell you that is wrong, because what if you want to do something g before your life is ruined or maybe go somewhere. You might not be able to do that before the cancer starts effecting you. My personal limits are that I want to know everything about me no matter what, regardless of how bad it is. What I would do if I were the doctor is that I would tell the patient because it is my duty to tell the truth. What I would do if. We're a parent is that I would let the doctor tell me and then tell my child when the time is right? I think that the child should know when they are old enough to understand like around 16.

1 comment:

  1. I agree Mike. If I was a doctor, I would also tell my patients all of their results because it would be my duty to tell them and their right to know.

    ReplyDelete