Thursday, October 25, 2012

Google 20% project


The materials that I plan on needing are my skateboard, video camera and the Internet. I plan on using my skateboard and the video to make a skate video . I plan on using the Internet for research. A couple of obstacles I plan in facing is making the skate video . This takes a long time and it is very hard to get good video clips. A couple of people that I would like to interview are maybe some pro or ameture skateboarder. Maybe tom asta or Chris cole from reign skate shop. What I would like to learn from this is the physics . How much force is put into the pop of an Ollie, or the rotation of the kick flip. I would also like to learn about the physics of surfing, for example why does the fin keep the surfboard from falling over. Also I would like to learn the origanum from both of these things. I believe that they're somewhat intertwined. http://animoto.com/play/XDLfKNbsmF10SDTSQ9cEJw

No comments:

Post a Comment